E Sharam Card : Registration for an E Sharam Card: Shram Card This is a plan that is mostly managed by the federal government. This card restricts career opportunities for persons working in several fields. The Central Government ran this project under the name Vishram Card Portal in the year 2021. 500 will be deposited into his bank account each month, and 1000 will be deposited into your account each month, and only persons who register for this Ram card by December 31st will be eligible for this advantage.
So far, around 20 crore individuals have had their work cards registered. And for this labour card registration, every individual must be from India and his age must be between 16 and 59, then brother may register esharam portal, with labour card portal, 38 crore people of Government of India will obtain work, and its purpose is to create profit.
E Sharam Card Self Registration 2022 – Overview
|Scheme Start by||Pradhan Mantri Sh Narendra Modi|
|Started in Year||2021|
|Yojana Title||E Shram Card or Shramik Card|
|Purpose||To Provide Pension and Insurance to Workers in Unorganized Sectors|
|Included Sectors||Agriculture, Poultry, Fishing, Industry, Construction and all other unorganized sectors in India|
|Benefit||Pension after age of 60 Years|
|Pension Amount||Rs 1000 or Rs 3000/- Per Month|
|Ways to Apply||CSC (Common Service Center) or Online through E Shram Portal|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Bank Account|
|Type of Post||Yojana|
|Self Registration E Shram Card Online||register.eshram.gov.in|
The Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched a new portal for Indian workers, in which the e-sharam card database will be stored in the account number of one’s vagina, allowing the government to receive information about their employment. Workers will receive work plans and other information that will benefit them in the future. The number of poor labourers in India is estimated to be around 38 crores, and their businesses are diverse. For them, the government’s initiative will be very beneficial.
Benefits of registering for an E Sharam Card :
- The first advantage of the e-sharam card is that under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, if the beneficiary’s accident becomes a bus accident, then he is provided insurance up to one lakh.
- Another advantage of the e-sharam card is that you are provided insurance till the age of 60 years.
- The third advantage of Shram Card is that you are provided pension after 60 years of age which is ₹ 3000 per month. Employment is also likely to be provided to the candidate through labor card as under NDUW the name of the candidate will be included in the database of sharam card.
- Every month, the Yogi administration would deposit 1000 rupees into the workers’ bank accounts.
- You would benefit from major welfare initiatives implemented by the UP government. E-Shram cardholders would receive Rs 2 lakh in accident insurance.
- Any facility provided by the government for workers would immediately benefit them.
- In the future, a pension facility may be provided. Financial aid will be provided for medical treatment.
- Pregnant mothers would be provided with enough facilities for the care of their children.
- Funds will be made available to aid in the construction of a dwelling. Financial aid will be offered for the child’s schooling.
Application Process For E Sharam Card Self Registration 2022 :
To register for this job platform, the candidate must complete the following steps:-
- First, go to https://eshram.go.in/, which is the official website for the labour card.
- Then we’ll enter our Aadhar number, which will generate an OTP.
- After the candidate has completed all of the required information, we will upload the necessary documents, such as an aadhar card and a bank passbook.
- Finally, click on submit option 1 after filling out all of the information in the application form.
- Then there will be a payment option, which will be different.
who Can Apply for E sharam card self registration?
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Beedle rolling
- Labeling and Packing
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Domestic workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- House Maids
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
E-Shram Card Eligibility
E-Shram Card Registration Eligibility Details:- Indians desirous of taking advantage of E-Shram Card can check the information of Uttar Pradesh E-Shram Card Registration Form eligibility details on the table below :-
|Age Range||16 – 59|
E-Shram Card Registration Required Documents
|1. Aadhar Card|
|2. PAN Card|
|3. Passport size photo|
|4. Mobile Number|
|5. Bank Account Details|
How to Check Up e-Shram Card Payment Status :
- You may view the message sent to the cellphone number associated with your bank account.
- You may find out by going to the bank where you have an account.
- By using the passbook.
- You may also access your balance with Google Pay, Paytm, or Wallet.
- You can obtain your account details by calling the bank’s toll-free number.
E Sharam Card Self Registration 2022 – FAQS
Is the ESHRAM card always valid?
Yes, it is valid for a lifetime; once created, you will never need to generate the card again.